Private Label Mfg. PLM Stainless Steel Adjustable O2 CEL (CHECK ENGINE LIGHT) Fix Fouler Adapter.
Unlike regular O2 CEL adapter, this model comes with 3 adjustable jets / fittings for you to adjust the best setting by bypass the tricky ECU Engine Computer.
Installs in the secondary oxygen sensor hole downstream of the catalytic converter.
- Prevents CEL (Check Engine Light) / MIL (Malfunction Indicator
- Lamp) from illuminating when removing the stock catalytic converter
- O2 Sensor Threads into female end
- Use one of the three (3) included jets / fittings to help fool the O2 Sensor and eliminate Check Engine Lights
- Oxygen Sensor Simulator Fitting with Adjustable Jets
- Bolt-on, no cutting or modification of stock wiring like an electronic CEL Fix / MIL Eliminator
- Adjustable design allows sensor to be mounted in any direction to maximize exhaust clearance
- Right angle allows more clearance compared to straight CEL fixes
- CNC cut
- Insert one of the three included inserts to restrict gas flow
- FIttings has been proven to be effective in helping to clear stubborn CELs
- Simple to install
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required.
- For off-road race / track use only
- NOT to be installed with primary oxygen sensor (sensor before the catalytic converter)
- Male end threads into existing M18 X 1.5 O2 bungs
- O2 sensor threads into female end
- 90 Degree bend design is great for spacer clearance issue
- LENGTH = 1.8 INCHES