""These will fit M3, 1M and non M (135i/335i) rear subframes. Some people will be concerned with noise, but if you look at the F8x M2/M3/M4 the subframes are solidly bolted to the body, and they're factory road cars which have to work on the road without nasty noises. Have fitted these to a few cars now, and the NVH increase is not really noticeable over poly mounts, which barely increase noise levels. I found even compared to polyurethane upgraded mounts, the solid mounts really improve the steering response and chassis reaction. These would be a massive upgrade over stock ones."" - Quoted from our customer.
- 2011 - 2012 E82 BMW 1M
- 2008 - 2012 E90 BMW M3 SEDAN
- 2008 - 2012 E92 BMW M3 COUPE
- 2008 - 2012 E92 BMW M3 CONVERTIBLE
- Non M (135i / 335i ) E90 E92
- Greatly improve steering control and chassis response
- Best replacement for worn out rubber subframe bushings
- Solid anodized 6061 grade billet aluminum
- Better handling and response
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum blocks
- Precision and lightweight
- Professional installation recommended, as a machine press is needed.
This kit includes 4 bushings - a complete set of 4 bushings for the rear subframe.