Private Label Mfg. Power Driven H-Series Hood Exit Race Header (4-1 Megaphone)
PLM Private Label Mfg. Power Driven H-Series hood exit race header with 4-1 Megaphone collector features a true 4-1 megaphone merge collector with a reverse cone outlet to create maximum exhaust flow.
This header delivers the best peak horsepower gains while utilizing a 2 piece slip-fit design.
This is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, Drag racing and road racing.
Recommended for 1.8L-2.2L engine displacements.
- H-Series Swap
- H2B Swap
- H22 H22A F20B
- 1992 - 2000 Honda Civic
- 1993 - 1997 Honda Del Sol
- 1994 - 2001 Acura Integra
- 1988 - 1991 Honda CRX with any H Series engine swapped into it. (aftermarket traction bar is a must.)
- 1990 - 1993 Acura Integra (aftermarket traction bar is a must.)
HEADER IS INTENDED TO BE OFF ROAD USE ONLY.
NOT CARB LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA.
- Brand New In Box
- Made of 304 Brushed Stainless steel (S/S)
- Hand TIG Welded
- Modification needed for A/C and P/S usage
- O2 extension needed
- CNC-ed machined manifold flange
- One year warranty
- 18G on the 304 S/S. Measured at .049" to .050"
- OEM spec header gasket ($20+ value) INCLUDED
- Exhaust heat shield trim ($50+ value) INCLUDED
- Half core radiator must be used with slim fan
- Comes pre-assembled (two piece design)
- Older vehicles (EF / DA) will need aftermarket traction bars