Policies and Disclaimers
All orders placed with Shift Up Racing by phone, fax, mail, web, or e-mail constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on Shiftupracing.com’s price list and all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of Shift Up Racing until paid in full.
In the event that Shift Up Racing’s computer server/database encounters technical difficulties, which may create discrepancies with product pricing or shipping calculations, Shift Up Racing will make all corrections at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. Shift Up Racing will not be held responsible for miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to California addresses will include 8.50% California sales tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event that sales tax is not appropriately applied to an order placed at Shiftupracing.com that is being shipped to a California address, Shift Up Racing will calculate sales tax once the order is processed. In the event that sales tax is calculated incorrectly, Shift Up Racing will calculate the correct rate. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, designs, colors, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Some product photos may be for representation purposes only and may not be the actual product. Product photos are for illustration purposes only; some product colors/pigmentations may differ from photos.
Shift Up Racing accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website:
• Credit Cards - We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Shipping addresses must match billing address.
• PayPal - Shift Up Racing only accepts PayPal payments from verified accounts with confirmed shipping address. Items will only be shipped to customer’s confirmed address.
• Shift Up Racing does not accept international credit cards.
• Some credit card/PayPal orders may require extra identification from cardholder to complete the transaction. This is to protect both the customer and Shift Up Racing from unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Shipping and handling charges are based on the following:
• Delivery method
• Item weight, size, and dimensions
• Shipping preferences
International Buyers – Please Note:
• Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item(s) price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
Orders are normally shipped via FedEx or USPS. For overseas and international orders, please call for details. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facility. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including destination address and how quickly items can be prepared for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time:
• Order processing: 1-2 business days
• Continental U.S shipment transit time: 1-7 days
• International shipment transit time: 5-30 days
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Shift Up Racing packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur while in transit. Please inspect package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to Shift Up Racing and to the respective shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for potential shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package.
In the event that you receive the wrong item, please call Shift Up Racing to obtain a valid RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Replacements will only be sent once the incorrect item has been received and confirmed by Shift Up Racing. If you install or modify parts ordered in any way whatsoever, you automatically waive your right to returns, refunds or exchanges.
• All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. This is only possible by contacting Shift Up Racing and speaking to a customer service representative. Please have the following ready when calling: name, order number, date of purchase, and phone number where you can be reached.
• Restocking Fees - Upon approval by Shift Up Racing, there will be a 15% restocking fee
• Refunds - Upon approval by Shift Up Racing, refunds will be issued in the same manner that they were paid, less restocking fees and shipping fees.
• All returned items will only be accepted if they are unused and in like-new condition.
• In the event of an error, the customer is responsible for all freight/shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight/shipping cost to the customer.
• In the event of an error, please email at email@example.com to generate an RMA number for exchange. Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original, undamaged packaging will be credited less any applicable restocking or re-packaging fees. Items found to be used, installed, not resalable, or with missing or damaged original product packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer upon request at customer’s expense.
Any refused shipment sent back to Shift Up Racing does not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with Shift Up Racing for refused shipments. Shift Up Racing will charge the customer all freight charges associated with the shipment and a 20% restocking fee on all products shipped.
Shift Up Racing shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including claims for delay, loss of profits, or labor. Shift Up Racing shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above.