For the serious drag racers! This PLM hood or fender exit header is made for Forward LEAN K-Series Engines.
PLM Private Label Mfg Power Driven K-Series hood/fender exit race header features a true 4-1 merge collector with a massive 3.5"" exhaust outlet, to maximize the horsepower on your K-Series engines.
A 4-1 true merge collector off the primary tubes, with a small reverse cone is placed at the very end to provide a tiny bit of wanted back pressure. This header delivers the best peak horsepower gains while utilizing a 3-piece design. Recommended for high liter (2.4 to 2.5+ liter) K-Series engine swaps.
The header comes with 2 exhaust outlet pipings, connection by v-band flanges, for you to custom setup your own ideal hood exit or fender exit header. Due to different car setup, you may need to extend/trim the exhaust piping for proper fitment.
Guarantee best value on the market today!
- 1992 - 2000 Civic EG EK
- 1993 - 1997 honda Del Sol
- 1994 - 2001 Acura Integra DC2
- MADE FOR LEAN MOUNTS - LEAN MOUNTS ONLY
- HEADER IS INTENDED TO BE OFF ROAD USE ONLY
- NOT CARB LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA
- Brand New In Box
- Made of 304 brushed stainless steel
- Hand TIG Welded
- O2 sensor wire extension needed
- CNC machined manifold flange
- One year warranty
- 18 gauge on the 304 grade stainless steel, measured at .049"" to .050""
- Includes OEM spec header gasket ($20+ value)