Based on popular demand and request, here it is! The header that allows your S2000 to run a K20 K-Swap engine.
Made with high quality stainless steel; true Tri-Y collector, this header features a multi-step tubing for maximum exhaust flow. Primary tubing off the flange is 1.75", then step into 1.875", and then to 2.0" with 2.5" on the collector outlet. The header bolt-on directly to factory S2000 cat-back exhaust at the catalytic converter or test pipe position.
When installing, the height of the header will be adjustable, then locked in with the double-nut system to be compatible with different plates and engine mount kits.
This K2F (F2K) header allow your to install it on a K20 K-Series engines with your S2000 transmission. You will need to use this K2F adapter plate to mate the S2000 transmission to the K20 engine.
* Includes all new gaskets.
* For K-Swap in S2000 with S2000 transmission.
- WILL ONLY WORK WITH RHD VEHICLES IF A ETD (ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER) IS USED
- Brand New In Box
- Made of 304 Stainless steel
- One year limited warranty
- Short tube Tri-Y header
- True 2.5" collector
- CNC Machined manifold flange
- Flange is .38" which is just about 3/8" thick
- 18G on the 304 S/S. Measured at .049" to .050"
- Two-piece design
- installing, the height of the header will be adjustable, then locked in
- with the double-nut system to be compatible with different plates and
- enginemount kits