Precision Work Shifter Pin Lock / Roll Pin Adapter for Honda Acura B / D Series
If you've tried to take off the factory roll pin on a Honda shift linkage, you know the pain. This is why they call it the ""bitch pin.""
Precision Works Shifter Pin Adapter is a shift linkage knuckle or joint that installs between the shifter linkage and the transmission.
More precise shifting, and easy install and removable. No more bitching!
- Honda & Acura
- B-Series & D-Series
- Direct replacement of the factory roll pin.
- Adapter Bushing size is 45.60mm or 1.795 inches. Please me sure to double check the size of your knuckle before purchase.
- For larger knuckles you can add spacers or washers to fill the void.
- Easy to remove and install shift linkage.
- Get the most out of your shifter set up!